Members of the Motorcycle Industry Association have once again teamed up to offer those new to off-road motorcycle sport a unique opportunity to experience the exhilaration and fun of off-road riding.
This year the Motorcycle Off-Road Experience (MORE) will be held over four days - Friday 20th to Monday 23rd June 2014 - at Bevercotes, Nottinghamshire. Morning and afternoon sessions will include plenty of on bike action, courtesy of the leading manufacturers - Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha - along with the top training schools in the business.
Thousands of people up and down the UK are involved in off-road motorcycling and now it's your chance to have a go!
And one for the girls! - for the first time there will be a special ladies only session, on the morning of Friday 20th June.
What can our 400 riders expect?:
- The chance to experience the thrill of off-road riding
- Instruction from the UK's top trainers - including a THREE time World Champion!
- A chance to ride a variety of the best bikes from different manufacturers
- An opportunity to learn more about the sport and how you can get involved
And all just £25 - no catch! We just want you to have fun and be inspired to take part in more off-road riding.
There are 400 places up for grabs and on-line registration opens at 10am on Saturday 10th May - be sure to register quickly as it's first come first served! But continue to register when places are booked in case more become available.
* Lunch, refreshments and travel expenses are not included.